naruto_rpg_mode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make jutsus

2 posters

Go down

make jutsus Empty make jutsus

Post  jack headsrong shadows Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:20 pm

this is were u make jutsus...post ur jutsu here and i'll sctsept or diniy them
jack headsrong shadows
jack headsrong shadows
Admin

Location : in the dark...........ganing power in the shadows....or with mero....gaining more love from eachothe

https://killer.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

make jutsus Empty Re: make jutsus

Post  jack headsrong shadows Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:22 pm

reapers slash: turns scycl (must be scicl made by jack himself) into a killing monster it glows and acts as a huge blade when used right the chakra forms around it and sharpens the blade the blade then acts as the grim reapers blade itself

killing chakra:u use ur chakra to atak the enimy

curse: uses ur chakra to slow down and weaken the oponent as the oponent weakens u weaken use this when u have a partner

killing fingers:mixes the hands with chakra then makes the hands sharpen used as a emedeut wepen in battle

disaper: uses chakra to make myself transparnt u can still see them but its hard to

scare:shows the oponent his or her worst fear if uses strong anuf the fear can come alive to them like cuts become real it can phisicly hurt them

killer shadow
chunin
makes ur shadow turn on u turning it on my side the shadow can only use sharped shadow fingers

killing shadow
jounin
turns ur shadow agenst u it can do any jutsu i post here exept shadow campanin

shadow campanin
any but u must be ether given cursed or bourn with one
a shadow that can do all that u can

shadow sheald:makes a sheald of hardend shadow....i can miterealve itself in the shadows and can sistan the light when fully active

stare:a stare that makes bolts of shadows come from the eyes

shadow ora: makes shadows consome light for a time giveing my jutsus more freedom to move

name shadow snap
rank genin
dis a snap that can brake small objects like chanes

name sharpend shadow fingers
rank genin
dis uses chakra to sharpen fingers

shadow tails
genin
makes shadows on the ground atak the enimy

fade
genin
makes u harder to see

become transparent
chunin
makes u harder to see

shadow ball
genin
makes u abul to comrese and attak with balls of shadow

sufring
jounin
a genjutsu that puts the oponent under exrem pain

loveing shadow form
jounin
can only be used when ur love is in danger it encreses ur power to that higher of a kage used as a last resort it has 1 penlty....extrem pain.....when this is used it puts the user into the sufring genjutsu....makeing it allmost imposibul to hold longer then 5 min

shadow wings
any if u r given or r born with them
brings my shadow wings out

shadows under wings
chunin
the shadows under the wings attak the enimy

shadow lineing
chunin
lines the wings with shadows

black mould
any
this is one of the most powerful jutsus ever made by jack,it was made to apufiy all crictoristics of its host at the cost of it exentuly turning them into powr crazed luny heads ^^ ,this is a perniment jutsu and cant be removed easly,jack is the only one know to use the jutsu relive its afterefects and remove it,its like the cursed seal,its adicting and can kill,but insted of just moore power this gives u more everything on a mid skale,if used at full power it can even take jack if ur good anuf nachulyit works on rage,anger,sadness,and ur will fr revenge,those r the only times ppl realy use it,it is allso one of the only jutsus ppl atruly try to lrean just to put it on themselfs,the death of the "host" depends on how much they use it and when,jack only uses this in time of grate need or sadness...unforchenitly others dont kno much else.....
(in case u dont get it by reading this u have been warned but i will give this to u if u wish)
jack headsrong shadows
jack headsrong shadows
Admin

Location : in the dark...........ganing power in the shadows....or with mero....gaining more love from eachothe

Back to top Go down

Post  liam.g.grant Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:12 am

nice

liam.g.grant

Back to top Go down

Post  jack headsrong shadows Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:18 pm

onlu jutsus here plz
jack headsrong shadows
jack headsrong shadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down